Provillus - Hair Loss Treatment For Women
Nothing can be more devastating for a women than to realize that her hair is coming out far more extensively and rapidly than is normal. (Normal is 100-150 strands a day). Each hair grows for a period of 2-6 years, goes through a short dormant period and then falls out as the follicle pushes through a new hair. When new hairs do not replace the old or when hair is coming out in clumps or sections, there is definite cause for concern.
Female hair loss comes from a variety of causes - some temporary, some permanent. Temporary causes include pregnancy, anxiety and stress, too many strong treatments (coloring, bleaching), too much manipulation, illness, disease, and infections of the scalp. Fortunately, regrowth occurs naturally when as these causes dissipate.
Permanent hair loss occurs as a result of heredity and hormonal changes and unfortunately is not reversed naturally. Women usually see hair loss begin at areas of parts, where parts become wider. Female pattern baldness occurs primarily in the frontal areas; then, there is general overall hair loss, resulting in a continual thinning of the entire head with the scalp becoming more and more visible.
Treatments for female hair loss include a number of things
- Diet plays some role in hair loss, so it is important to commit to a healthy well-balanced diet at all times.
- Exercise increases blood circulation to all areas of the body, the scalp included. Some studies have shown that increased blood circulation to the scalp can assist in the stimulation of follicles to begin to produce hair again.
- There are a number of natural herbal and oil remedies, most of which are topical, that is, they involve applying solutions directly onto the scalp with the effect of opening up closed follicles and enhancing the chance of hair production. These have varying degrees of success, dependent upon the individual.
- Wigs and hair extensions can provide non-permanent relief for sufferers and, fortunately, these are considered acceptable fashion accessories today.
- A number of medical products have also been developed specifically for females. It is important to state here that women must be certain that products they use are specifically designed for them.
Male hair products often have ingredients which can be harmful to women, particularly those of child-bearing age. Medical products are available through prescription and over-the-counter. It would be wise to consult with a physician first, before using any of these, to be certain that they are not contra-indicated with any other medication currently being used and to be certain that the hair loss is not the result of some other medical condition.
Provillus hair loss treatment is designed specifically for women, and is FDA approved. Research studies on the effectiveness of these and other products, in terms of both reducing loss and promoting regrowth, is readily available on the Internet. Some offer money-back guarantees, and most have testimonies from satisfied users. Success varies by individual, and success or lack of success from one customer does not necessarily relate to your body's response.
There are also a number of surgical procedures available for women, including transplants and grafts. These are expensive and should be explored carefully before committing to the cost. The distress over hair loss is an individual matter. If yours bothers you on a daily basis and you are beginning to avoid normal social activities due to embarrassment, you owe it to yourself to take action. Life is to be enjoyed!
Look Just As Young As You Feel
Provillus Hair Loss Ingredients
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B6 promotes hair growth. Vitamin B6 improves circulation of oxygenated blood flood to your hiair follicles.
- Biotin is a water soluble vitamin that prevents hair loss. Biotin helps provide nutrients vital hair growth and promotes healthy metabolism, and supports your blood.
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)
- Magnesium plays a key role in regulating your body's electrical system. This improves your heart's functioning and your health in general.
- Zinc (as zinc oxide)
- Zinc promotes rapid re-growth of hair, by being involved in various activities that help metabolic processes.
- Saw Palmetto (serenoa repens)
- This fruit promotes hair re-growth. It has been thought to reduce DHT. It also protects your prostate gland.
- PROPRIETARY BLEND
- Stinging Nettle Leaf
- This nettle blocks the conversion of testosterone into DHT. DHT is the main cause of hair loss.
- Pumpkin Seed
- This Native American herb prevents hair loss, and promotes healthy shiny hair.
- Eleuthero Root
- Also known as Siberian Ginseng, this root promotes energy and vitality. It also improves the use of oxygen.
- This root acts as a tonic that promotes hair growth.
- Muira Puama
- Traditionally an aphrodisiac, Muira Pama promotes physiological and psychology health.
- An antihypertensive vasodilator medication. It is effective in helping promote hair growth in both males and females with androgenic alopecia. Treatment include a 5% concentration solution for men, and a 2% concentration for women.